The programme explores the key generic management areas of strategy, HR, leadership, finance, marketing, IT, operations, innovation, economics and research.
The following areas of specialisations/electives are offered: international management, mergers and acquisitions, organisational development, corporate governance, and mentoring and coaching.
This course is delivered by Regenesys Business School South Africa and accredited by the Council on Higher Education, the Department of Higher Education and Training in South Africa (DHET) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Programme Snapshot: Take a leap towards an International career with Regenesys, a premier business school. This Online MBA programme has been designed for professionals who wish to understand the practical aspects of business management. We provide a holistic education in business management amidst rapid technological advancements. The programme will have innumerable case studies to mould critical and creative thinkers who can successfully manage businesses driven by innovation disruption and rethinking. Professionals who are seeking for personal and professional growth, without leaving their current employment, will want to undertake this affordable programme.
- This MBA programme is tailor-made to promote independent thinking, self-direction and autonomous behaviour for planning and implementing solutions in organisations. The MBA curriculum will also enhance student’s ability to use systematic rational analysis and other decision-making processes, procedures and practices to effectively manage organisations.
- Duration: 3 Years part time, fully online. No classroom attendance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree such as B.A., B.Com., B.B.A., B.B.M,. B.Sc., B.E., B.Tech. with a 55% pass are eligible for this programme.
- Candidates should have at least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates are required to successfully complete the RMAT Assessment, the in-house management admissions test.
MBA from Regenesys Business School, South Africa. This MBA (NQF level 9) programme is accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training in South Africa (DHET) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Regenesys is a member of the South African Business School Association (SABSA) and the African Association of Business Schools (AABS).
You will need to be in possession of a relevant Honours degree or a Postgraduate diploma or a cognate (professional) Bachelor’s degree at an NQF Level 8 from an accredited institution as per the Higher Education Qualifications Sub-Framework.