Rise and Shine. Take a leap towards an International career with Regenesys, a premier business school. This Online MBA programme has been designed for professionals who wish to understand the practical aspects of business management. We provide a holistic education of business management amidst rapid technological advancements.
The programme will have innumerable case studies to create critical and creative thinkers who can successfully manage businesses driven by innovation disruption and rethinking. Professionals who are seeking for personal and professional growth, without leaving their current job, can undergo this programme at an affordable cost.
This MBA programme is tailor-made to promote independent thinking, self-direction and autonomous behaviour for planning and implementing solutions in organisations. The MBA curriculum will also enhance student’s ability to use systematic rational analysis and other decision-making processes, procedures and practices to effectively manage organisations.
Duration: 3 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree such as B.A, B.Com, B.B.A, B.B.M, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech with 55% in graduation are eligible for this programme.
- Candidates need to have at least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates are required to complete the RMAT Assessment.
MBA from Regenesys Business School, South Africa. This MBA (NQF level 9) programme is accredited by the Council on Higher Education (CHE) and registered by the Department of Higher Education and Training in South Africa (DHET) and the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Regenesys is a member of the South African Business School Association (SABSA) and the African Association of Business Schools (AABS).
Mode of Delivery: Online
The MBA is an NQF Level 9 Qualification, with 225 credits. This programme consists of 10 compulsory modules,2 electives and a research dissertation
- Business Research
- Emotional and Spiritual Intelligence
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
Electives: Choice of two
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Management
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Organisational Development and Change
- Strategic IT Management
Mode of Delivery: Online
Our learning programmes are designed on a dynamic, technically advanced and user-friendly platform and a highly functional and advanced student portal. We aim to transform and inspire your mind, heart and soul, helping you to develop the knowledge, skills, positive values, attitudes and behaviours required for success, and we will continue to do this in an uninterrupted manner through
The Big Blue Button is a Moodle plugin that enables the facilitation of online sessions synchronously. It is an impressive system where the facilitator can live stream and record a session from her/his laptop and engage with students real-time.
Virtual breakaway groups can be formed where students can interact with each other via video, audio and chats. Students can deliver their presentations in virtual plenary and students can ask them questions. Notes, slides, recordings, white board notes, chats can be shared while the facilitator is facilitating.
Students can also participate in online polls to gauge their opinions. Our facilitators are well trained to use Big Blue Button and are excited to use this to continue to provide education to Regenesys Students.
- International MBA from a Top Ranked B-School from South Africa: duly accredited by CHE and Member of SABSA and AABS
- Fully Online
- Learn from the finest educators in the industry.
- Lectures prepared and delivered by world-class faculties
- Programme created to prepare future-ready students.
- Immersive and interactive learning to equip you to meet market expectations.
- Stepping stone to land your dream career and unimaginable opportunities
- The modules provide you with sound business knowledge relating to key management disciplines by incorporating the relevant theories, models, frameworks, tasks and management roles.
- SAQA Validation – It is Mandatory for Students to get their Graduation Qualification validated from SAQA within the prescribed time limits.
- Only new applicants/students are eligible for the Online MBA.
- Existing students of ILMBA programme and students who have enrolled for ILMBA programme for the academic year 2020-21 are NOT ELIGIBLE for the Online MBA offered by the Institute.
- Fee once paid through the payment gateway/cheque/cash is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances in future. Students are informed to not pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
- Drop due to Non-Payment – Students may be dropped from the classes, if they have not paid the current fees and/or any outstanding balance due by the Student Fee Payment Deadline, and all registered classes for the future term will be dropped for non-payment. In addition, the late registration fee will be assessed.
- If payment is not received on/before this deadline, Student will be administratively withdrawn, and the Student will remain financially liable for tuition and fees for the first 10 days of instruction, as per the Schedule of Refunds.
- Non-Compliance of point 5 & 6 would be applicable for Students who fail to pay fees within the prescribed timelines will be prone to withdrawal of the programme, and Institute will have all the rights to recover all the debt, losses and any other cost from the student.
- All applicable taxes and Government levies are applicable at the time of enrolment to the programme.
- If student wishes to discontinue the programme, he/she may terminate his/her participation by giving advance notice, in writing, at least 15 days to Regenesys.
- Indemnification- Student agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Institute, its officers, directors, employees, Staff faculty, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services;
- Your violation of any of these Terms or any other policy of the Institute;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- Any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party.
- This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- Student agrees to indemnity and hold Regenesys harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs.
- Student shall be exclusively responsible for their online access of the programme and usage of the Online Platform. You shall take all precautions as may be feasible or as may be directed by the Institute to ensure that there is no breach of security and that the integrity of the link of online programme is not compromised or misused.
- Student understands and agrees that the content and other information, data, material downloaded from the platform is done at student’s own discretion
- Regenesys does not store any of your credit card information or any other instrument restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Regenesys Business School is approved and accredited by CHE, SABSA, AABS and not affiliated to any Indian Educational or Government bodies—AICTE or UGC.
- Regenesys reserves all rights to deactivate your account or otherwise terminate your Platform access or enrolment to the Program with or without reason, including without limitation, if Regenesys believes that you have breached the Terms & Conditions.