Start Dates:1st Intake: 4-25 Mar 2021
Start Dates:2nd Intake: 2-23 Sep 2021
Duration: 4 Weeks (Modular Format)
While most organisations started as family businesses, only a few have mastered the art of navigating the family dynamics involved, the growth, the business approaches, the leadership style and the sustainability of the business. Family businesses form an integral part of the economy especially in Africa; with a potential of leaving lasting legacies and increasing the employment statistics. Our Family Business Programme positions family businesses for strategic successions, sustainability and scaling to become innovative organisations without interfering with the family inclusion.
- Will improve your business processes and structure ,preparing it for a smooth transition or succession across generations.
- Will position your business for expansion and sustainability from across-cultural perspective.
- Will provide multi-industries opportunities.
- Will provide opportunities for productor service diversification
- Will foster cross-cultural networking and success stories from other family businesses
- Joint Sessions with international partner institutions
- Cross-cultural perspectives to family businesses.
- The expert session with Family business consultantsWho should attend?
- Family business founders,2nd,3rd,4th and successive generation.
- Family members in Managing Director,ExecutiveDirector,Board member or other decision-making roles in their family businesses.